Saturday 21 March 2015

Richard III - Post 4 of 10


The above is a copy of BBC Radio Leicester's advert from Facebook. They're asking people to 'be part of it' and that's exactly what I will be doing. Radio Leicester will be interviewing me about my book, The Children's Book of Richard III, at Leicester Market at 11 am on Monday morning. I'm not sure if it will be broadcast live or recorded but I dare say I'll blog a link to the recording... unless I mess up!

You can also find me today on Carol Hedge's blog. I'm lounging on her luscious pink sofa and I'm talking about... guess what? Yes, you guessed correctly, but there's a slight difference. I have found five fascinating facts about Richard III to ring the changes. You'll find my fascinating facts at The Pink Sofa meets Rosalind Adam.

There will be plenty of things happening in the City tomorrow. Apart from the cortege, which will be televised if you can't be here in person, I've heard that the Morris Men will be dancing at the Jewry Wall. There may be photos of them here tomorrow evening. There are sure to be photos of the cortege. Things are hotting up nicely!